Sunday, May 24, 2015

Check up for rainbow at 35 wks 4 days

Last sat .. post dated entry

Baby was measured at 2kg..
Dr said maybe over estimated her weight 2 wks back. Oh ok I ceased my crazy dieting plan since then. Haha .. hope next week go back he won't get a shock from any of our weight gain..
Baby turned down ! Yeah pls maintain all this way and better be in favourable position too . My weight was still at 67 kg. 11 kg has gained so far since preg with her .. prev was 56 kg. Good luck to me with the weighing scale.

Will be seeing dr again next week at 37wk 4days in 2 wks interval and follow by weekly visits at 38weeks 39weeks 40weeks.

This morning lil one kicked me at my right rib cage. And I heard a crack sound . Oh my .. tis is the first time I heard such ..

Since few weeks ago my inner thighs started to feel sore. To the extent I can't walk fast let alone is run esp during jaywalk during lunch hours.

Since 36 weeks I can feel light pelvic pains. Some days are bad some days are breeze.

Counting down to the days. Life will change again to our family of 3 from then. Hope korkor can be able to accustom well to the arrival of his lil sister. Here's a beautiful ultrasound pic showing her face so clearly for the first time to end this blog entry. God bless us a smooth delivery to a happy joyful and healthy bub. in jesus name we pray amen!

No comments: