Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2015 6th birthday

It's been a long time since I last post .. years of Missing in action. . .

Anyway this year 2015 is Tristan 6th birthday. As usual I don't like big hoohas. .

He had celebrated with his k2 peace classmates from hope kindergarten.

Ordered his requested cake doraemon from polar cake store and some party bags for the children.

tho a simple and short and sweet celebration but I can tell that he is full of joy on that day.

I can't stop myself from wishing him happy birthday my dear Tristan on that day.

After school we picked him home for a quick wash up had his bday mee sua cooked by grandma and headed to the 2nd round of celebration.

We went to the uss universal studio singapore. And we ended the day off with his requested dinner at din tai fung for his favourite xiao long bao.

We had a great fun there together with his maternal grandma the entire day. I'm thankful to her for taking care of him for the past 3 years full time.

No comments: